top of page
  • Writer's pictureEmpower Funding

Can A Non-SA Resident Get Bridging Finance?

If you don't live here, you might still own a property in South Africa. You might be living in Germany or the Netherlands or in another African country, and your property is here, and you decide to sell it.

Well, there's still going to be a waiting period. And you might need some of that money upfront. You might need bridging finance, but you're not a resident of South Africa.

We can still assist you! However, we'll need to look into a few more steps. It's not long steps or complicated steps. We'll go through them with you and make sure that you have the information you need and that we have the information we need to get it done for you.

So yes, get in touch with us and we'll help you out!

Gal Ezra,

Managing Director,

Empower Funding


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page