top of page
  • Writer's pictureEmpower Funding

Advance On Your Commission - Real Estate Agents In SA

Do you need an advance on your property commission?

When a home has been sold, it takes two to three months for the paperwork to go through and for it to go from the seller's name into the buyer's name, and you as the agent are waiting on your commission.

Now, if you don't want to wait for a salary, for example, you can get what's called an "advance", which means they'll give you your salary ahead of time.

In the same way, you don't need to wait for your commission for three months, you can get an advance and get that money now so that you don't need to wait.

That is called bridging finance. And that is what we specialize in, in the property industry in South Africa.

So if that's what you need get in touch with us right away and we will get you your money, now.

Gal Ezra,

Managing Director,

Empower Funding



bottom of page