Get To Know Andy, Client Manager at Empower Funding
Updated: Mar 31, 2021
1. What do you do at Empower Funding?
I am the Client Manager at Empower Funding. Day to day I process and follow up with our clients to help them get their money, now!
I assist our clients with paperwork and answer any questions regarding bridging finance. I am there to make the process quick and easy.
2. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
I have a passion for helping our furry friends (dogs and cats) so I try to get people to donate food, blankies and toys to our animal shelters.
I also work on weekends at a vet shop to help clients with their animals to be healthy and happy. In that way I can also promote helping our furry friends. I love spending time with my dog, family and friends, the most important things in my life!
3. If you could pick up a new skill in an instant what would it be?
Playing the violin and piano.
4. Seen any good movies/series lately you’d recommend?
Series: Charmed, Zombie, Grey's Anatomy, Legacies, Gotham. Movies: The Last Witch Hunter, Home Again, Ant-Man and The Wasp.
5. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I bought my first double bed.
6. What’s something you want to do in the next year that you’ve never done before?
I want to go to Bali or on a boat cruise.
7. What was the best concert you ever attended?
Ed Sheeran in Cape Town. I loved it so much! Next one will be Celine Dion! 😁
8. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
I would say Cape Town and Port Elizabeth as I am still to travel the world and see new places.
9. What’s the last book you read?
10. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Eating a cow eye, a worm (not cooked) and drank sour milk with raw egg in it!
Bonus question: What is something people in your industry have to deal with that you want to fix?
I think that clients don't fully understand the process of getting the guarantees issued and how important it is to be able to bridge.
So I would like to make it easier for our clients to understand how important this is for us to be able to proceed with the bridge loan.
Contact us to learn more about our Bridging Finance service!
021 140 3540